Sunday, January 4, 2009

Wedding | Laura & Troy

Laura & Troy are AWESOME! They are so laid back and super cool and I'm so happy I was able to be a part of their wedding day....

Laura & her MOH (maid of honor!) went together to get their hair done at a shop on the South side of town called Hair At Home....It's a great place out in the country perfect for a relaxing pampering session!!











































Laura & Troy were married in Terre Haute at the Church of God. This church had a very classic and romantic atmosphere and we captured some really great emotional moments! Thanks so much for including me in your big day!!

Cake by :: Jackie's Cakes & Cookies
Flowers by :: Heinel's Flower Shop

1 comment:

  1. oh oh...they were married the weekend before me.. does this mean my wedding blog post is coming soon?? :o)

    ReplyDelete