Thursday, January 8, 2009

For the LOVE of Letterpress!

I was the recent recipient of a FABULOUS Letterpress Thank You card from my dear friend Angelia!

I'll have to admit that one of my weaknesses is drooling over handmade letterpress cards....I'm a sucker for the artisitc touches and the vintage personality that the letterpress process gives to a card or piece of stationary....







BRIDES! This is the perfect time of year to hit up this great website - www.hellolucky.com

They provide yummy Letterpress Wedding Invitation and Stationary (think Save-The-Date & Thank You cards!) The quality Hello ! Lucky produces is unmatched and people love recieving snail mail!! I've spent hours on their website already choosing my next set of cards!!

(THANKS ANGELIA)

1 comment:

  1. I Love Letterpress!! I've always wanted a machine but heck the cheapest one I found was $3500 and I had to drive to Chicago to pick it up. Yikes!! Maybe one day...
    Letterpress is awesome.

    ReplyDelete