Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Senior Portraits | Kirstin

Kirstin was such an awesome subject to shoot! She was so laid back and went with all of my nutty ideas! She really had only three request of her own...include her Jeep, boyfriend, and something different! I was up for the challenge!

Here are some of my favorites from our shoot together!

1. JEEP

















2. BOYFRIEND (they were in a tree!)













Kirstin...I think we got a little bit of everything and definitely something different! I had a lot of fun with you and I hope I didn't scare your dad and boyfriend too much with my high energy! I love having the opportunity to have fun and create unique images! Thanks again and enjoy the slide show!

2 comments:

  1. yay for senior pictures.. i wish you were taking pictures for my senior pictures.. hehe
    LOVE the tree pics of course.. and the jeep pics are very original..

    love em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job... your high energy is what I love about you. :-)

    ReplyDelete