Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Rave Salon Make-Over Project!

A few months ago I was contacted by the Rave Salon (Aveda) here in Terre Haute to work with them on a Make-Over project for their store! They are going to feature Make-Over images within their shop of styles, colors & cuts performed by their very own stylists! Not the company samples....I love the idea and I'm so happy to be a part of this process :-)

Here is our first "guinea pig", Kathy Anderson!



Rave Artists that contributed to the look::

Ashlee Perkins- Color
Cheryl Smith/Ashlee Perkins- Cut and Style
Deborah Wilson- Make-up

Enjoy :-)

2 comments:

  1. What a foxy lady! I love the slideshow! Great work Sam, and to the staff at Rave. yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh that is awesome!!! Do me next, lol. just teasing. Seriously great cut, make-up and of course, photos.

    ReplyDelete