Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Senior Portraits | Karly

I love this time of year! School is back in session (as of yesterday for Vigo County) and it's Senior Portrait time :-)

I have worked with some wonderful Seniors already and can't wait to meet more of you!

Here are some images from Karly's Session, shot last week. We included her horse Pedro in some of them....Karly said that there was no direct association with the movie Napoleon Dynamite (even though she confessed that she had another pet named Napoleon!)....I'm not convinced :-) but it was a no-brainer when it came time to choose a fun song for the show!

We tromped around the grounds of Green Gables located in Brazil Indiana, which is a boarding facility for horses (and Pedro's home). It was beautiful out there and we had such variety of 'backdrops' to capture some really great images! I think these shots really show her fun personality and capture the essence of growing up in the Midwest and what it's like to be an Indiana girl!

Here are a few of my absolute favorites!

























Here is here Slide Show Preview....Check it out and let me know what you think!!



Karly, I had a blast working with you! I LOVE the images that we captured together and give Pedro a hug for me! I hope Terre Haute North treats you well this year! Best Wishes for the future :-)

2 comments:

  1. that looks like a beautiful place for pictures... i love all the pictures.... beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful girl, gorgeous setting and of course perfect photography. You did awesome!

    ReplyDelete