Monday, August 4, 2008

Office Manager Needed...

Yes, that time has come. Too little time to do EVERYTHING I have going on... and I'm finally admitting that I need help! :-)
(admitting the problem is the first step, right??)

I'm not your typical "shoot & burn" photographer, although my life would be a heck of a lot easier if I were :-) To date, I have been working an average of 15 hours PER DAY on maintaining (and attempting to GROW) my business :-) And you thought photographers only worked on the weekends, didn't you?!

Tired eyes from staring at the computer screen for hours at a time! And my poor neglected blog needs to be nurtured :-)



Here is the skinny on the position I need to fill....

Serious Inquiries ONLY!

Burn & Print CDs
Mail Items
Create Slideshows
Prepare Images for Web & Blog
Tag & Organize Images
Backup Images & Create Catalogs
Make Album Changes
Enter Contract Info
Create Birthday & Anniversary Cards
Accounting/Receipts
Track Inquiries and Maintain Mailing Lists
Collect Reviews
Write Press Releases
Create Newsletters
Run Errands
Babysit FTP Connection
Place & Track Orders
Research New Products & Resources
Assist on Portrait Shoots
Schedule Shoots & Follow Up
Organize Mentoring Programs & Art Events
Create Custom Templates for Announcements & Greeting Cards

+ More I'm sure :-)

Please contact me to chat further about the position. I'm looking for someone, who cannot only perform these jobs, but be available LONG-TERM and be relatively flexible (as far as duties and scheduling in office & shooting time). There will be a significant amount of time dedicated to creating a custom workflow for everything to run smoothly and I really want to avoid searching for a new person in only a few months.

Also, Please consider YOUR goals when contacting me....Is this something I would like to do long-term?, does it fit with your lifestyle? Do you have the time & patience to learn about new technologies & workflow? I want this position to be filled by someone who will love what they are doing & enjoy the growing process as much as I do :-)

I'm trying to continue growing while trying to get a piece of my life back :-) Please let me know if you are interested!!!

3 comments:

  1. that would be an awesome position. :o)I pray you find the right person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. stalking you.... i am so perfect for this position you don't even know....
    my resume will be emailed tonite when i get home...and i'm ready to start tomorrow...haha.. seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your work and just wanted to let you know someone else is very interested. My name is Christa Gaskins and Carrie (Price) informed me of this new opportunity. I'll send you my info soon, but I REALLY need to update my resume. Hope to talk to you sometime-

    ReplyDelete