Thursday, April 17, 2008

Veils...

I have stumbled upon a very wonderful website this evening...

Brides Head Revisited

website - www.bridesheadrevisited.net
phone - 212-465-2613
email - questions@bridesheadrevisited.net

This website is full of custom designed veils, headbands, combs, brooches and more...They have perfected the combination of classic and modern style!

I love the vintage inspired look and the classic feel of these accessories...They are sure to make any bride feel stunning and beautiful! I'm in LOVE with the 'French Veil'! It makes me want to get married all over again so that I can create a dream veil of my very own...sigh.

This company provides contact info on their website for inquiries and orders...They also provide a list of retail locations so that you can purchase their merchandise off the shelf! Take a look~

They also have a blog...

http://www.bridesheadrevisited.net/blog/

So, all of my brides! Go buy a beautiful French Veil so that I can take some fantastic, vintage inspired photos of you on your wedding day~ (It was worth a shot anyway, huh??)

No comments:

Post a Comment