Thursday, April 10, 2008

OSP Indy!

So, It has been a few weeks ago, but I still wanted to post some of my images from a workshop that I attended...

We got to do a really fun creativity challenge where we divided into groups and set out on a mission to photograph a folding chair. We could do anything with it...the only requirements were that it had to contain the chair and at least one person...

We went to the Circle in Downtown Indy for some shots...Here are some of the lovely photographers that were in my group...



The lovely Michelle Ross



And the Poker King...Nate Reynolds



This Cowboy wanted nothing to do with us and our cameras!




We also visited the Mavris (which is a stunning event hall)...I love the atmosphere of this place! Tons of brides choose this as a wedding location~ We all were able to practice shooting in various lighting situations with the guidance of some very talented photographers...here are a few images I captured :)






Thanks to all of the people who made this possible! I was really glad and fortunate to be a part of it :) I met MANY wonderful photographers and I soaked in so much valuable information...I can't wait to see you guys again in the near future~

No comments:

Post a Comment