Thursday, April 17, 2008

Sprout Session | Andie (3 Months)

Baby Andy is sooooo cute!



She truly was such a doll! It was really great to spend some time with Jamie and Devin and get to know baby Andy (Andrea) a little better...

We started out in her bedroom for a quick touch up (ie. diaper change!) before she was ready for the camera~



And then she showed me how cool her crib was...



...and some of her awesome toys!





And we spent a little time with mom and dad too~











This was a blanket that was made special just for her!



Oh, I LOVE squishy babies!





Perfect baby skin...perfect!





Thank you so much for having me over to photograph Andy! I absoluetly adore her and I love her name...it makes me think of the girl from the Goonies! fun fun!!

Here is a fun video from one of the best movies of all time...Andy is super cute red-head "love interest"...




Oh, and what do you think of the new overlay?? I'm trying to find something a little less overwhelming while still identifying my work...any thoughts??

No comments:

Post a Comment