Monday, March 31, 2008

Terre Haute Living!

I submitted an ad for the new edition of Terre Haute Living...

terre haute living ad

As you can see, I mention Levi in the ad! He has really been working behind the scenes since the beginning, I just never gave him any credit until now...how awful is that?!

Levi is such a talented guy! He graduated from Purdue University with a degree in Industrial Design and has used his education and continued furthering his knowledge in interface and web design...He has done many jobs for Sony working on DVD, Blu-Ray and PSP menus (probably for many movies you have watched and love!) and has made custom web sites for various artists (including yours truly!)...Levi is a wonderful photographer and such a laid back and easy going guys...I'm so excited to have him play a more prominent role in The Roxy Studio~

We have recently set some new goals for our personal life and the direction that we want our business to be moving in...I'm excited for the changes that are to come in the near future and to tell everyone all about the ways that you can enjoy what we will now be offering...

1. Incorporating a second (full-time) photographer and editor/designer will allow us to meet the demand for our services and we will be able to offer an even faster turn-around time so you can quickly view and order your favorites from your session!

2. We will be offering on-site Wedding day Slide Shows to be played at the reception...This is a wonderful way to share the behind the scene moments that your guests may have missed during the ceremony and preparation of the day's events...

3. We are working on a brand new website design, with an even easier to navigate design!

There are many other ways that working together on a different level will affect your personalized photography session...but most will happen behind the curtain...

It truly is a dream come true that I have the freedom to do what I love and make a living...I'm so happy that I get to share this part of my life with my family and to share it with all of you~

No comments:

Post a Comment