Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Lifestyle | Hopkins

Meet Hopkins...



He is a Boston Terrier and is one of the sweetest dogs I have ever met! Hopkins is only a few months old and was a bit nervous to be the center of attention during our brief photoshoot...But after a few treats and belly rubs he warmed up to us and we got some great shots!



Cute Sweater~



I love that he has one blue eye and one brown eye...According to his owner this is an unusual occurrence and was one of the biggest reasons that he fell in love with this particular puppy and decided to bring him home!




I couldn't resist posting this last image...There are many times that I click my shutter right when a blink is coming for people...but this is definitely the first time I caught a dog on camera mid-blink! and it's still so cute~

Dogs blink too!

No comments:

Post a Comment