Friday, August 24, 2007

Engagement | Christy & Scott



Well, if it wasn't for the sequence of events that lead to this place, we may have never gotten some of these shots! I have decided that the Bloomington area is my Bermuda Triangle...this was the second time this summer that I have headed in that direction for a photo shoot and have become disoriented and find myself in some beautiful place (off the beaten path) that made for some great scenic shots!

Here are a few more from Christy and Scott's session...Saturday is the big day, and I'm looking forward to the outdoor event! I hope the rain holds out?!






Christy had some great ideas up her sleeves...and she wasn't even wearing any!! We pulled out these fun bikes and got a little funky...I'm glad they were up for a fun photo shoot!!



No comments:

Post a Comment