Monday, August 20, 2007

Engagement | Amber & Leroy

While this summer has been buzzing with weddings and portrait sessions, I have also been diligently working on upgrading and improving my wedding package(s) that I offer to potential couples and I have come up with a new & improved package that I feel is very hard to resist! Wow...what a run-on sentence!?



One of the newest additions to my previous package is a complimentary engagement session. I want to offer my couples the very best experience and having the opportunity to shoot together before the wedding is a great way to get to know each other even better!

Amber and Leroy had booked their wedding before I had revamped my contract, but I wanted to extend the offer to all couples that had booked with me before the change was made. I'm excited to be able to interact with everyone in a more casual photo shoot prior to the wedding day...and I'm also looking forward to discovering the many ways it will enhance our wedding day photography experience! My goal is to shake those nervous wedding day jitters for the bride and groom and provide them with a relaxed and wonderful photography experience.





I think they look comfortable already!




If you are interested in finding out more about the available packages, please email me or visit my website for more details! I look forward to meeting new faces!!

No comments:

Post a Comment