Thursday, August 9, 2007

944 Magazine...

Call me what you will...geek, dork, whatever...I was excited! So excited that it took me about 2 months to post anything about this...haha....

So for those of you who don't know, one of my closest friends (Jeremy Clark of Northern Gold Custom Coaches) was asked to write an article for 944 Magazine about "Life of the Road"...well, Jeremy is the king of road stories, and my friends and I are fasinated with the situations this man finds himself in while he is miles from home. I thought he was the perfect canidate for this "fly on the wall" commentary and was so flattered that I got to photograph him for this publication.

The article was published online first, so I was able to view the photographs that they had picked to print...oh yeah, and read the article! Which, by the way, was written quite well!!


This was the first of two magazine publications I had photographed for in a two month time span(The other being Indianapolis Dine thanks to Kris Kraut @ Sycamore Farms!)....I was anxious to see the final results and if you are interested in taking a peek at them, just let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment