Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wedding | Melissa & Justin

Hellooooooo Dolly!



And some of the CRAZIEST/AWESOME Bridesmaids in a bridal party!!





Don't you just love that GREEN!





We had tooo much fun with that wall...I felt like I was on a set for Nickelodeon!









Cute, right??  I love how Justin is looking at her!





Midwest wedding, have to have Midwest barns!  One of the only requests from the bride....I love them!





Sword in the stone?













Melissa & Justin had a fabulous "Green" wedding....they put sooo much thought into all of the elements in their wedding day and how to make it more environmentally friendly.  
- Recycled napkins & cutlery at the reception
- Natural lighting for the ceremony & reception
- Fresh (green) fruit as centerpieces, which the guests were welcome to take home
- Recycle bins for guests to dispose things properly
- All paper goods made from recycled goods (invites, programs, etc.)
- Carpooling to the reception


I know Melissa has been waiting for her wedding to appear on the blog!  So if I left ANYTHING out, just let me know :-) 

Thanks to everyone at this wedding for being so great to work with!  I even ended up photographing Melissa's brother's Senior Portraits (to appear on the blog soon!)

1 comment:

  1. YAY!! Our wedding made it to the blog!! Ya know it's been... 8 months since our wedding and I still love looking at these pictures just as much as I loved looking at them when I first got them. You did an amazing job and I'm definately glad we could spread the "green" word. Thanks so much again!!!

    ReplyDelete