Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Wedding | Mandy & Brian

Mandy...You look GORGEOUS!





I caught someone taking a snooze ;-)



This ring has no beginning & no end...





Hot couple!!







Let's the party begin!  Mandy & Brian held their reception at Rose Hulman in the beautiful Dining Hall...I love all of the natural light!!



Isn't this the greatest face ever?  I love cake too!





Oh, so sweet first dance...











No Limbo bar... improvise!  It's a party!!








Mandy & Brian used a very fun mix of Black & White with Hot Pink highlights....so fun and modern....and I love the Gerber Daisies!!  

Decorating was provided by Simple to Elegant & the fabulously classic cake was designed by KT Cakes...

Mandy & Brian...You guys rock!  Thanks for making me a part of your celebration!!


No comments:

Post a Comment